The unsung hero The unsung hero

I see the higher good in this.

Titanic the Musical Titanic the Musical

The only thing missing is the drawing scene ;P

SMG Is Gangsta SMG Is Gangsta

Haha That was pretty funny :P

Haha, that was pretty damn funny :P Just a little confused xD My song isn't played in this song, is it? :O But still it was fun to watch. :)

InsaneScaryMovieGuy responds:

Thanks Homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Goat Evil Goat

Great game! But it's to bad that it's so short. You should make more levels.

amidos2006 responds:

Thanks it was made for LD48 :) so it was short :)

Clear Vision 5 Clear Vision 5

Cool idea, could have alot more content and could have been a little more challenging. It got stuck in a frame when i went to the boxing arena. Other then that, its a fun and time killing game

Minecraft Tower Defence 2 Minecraft Tower Defence 2

Nice.. Cool game.. pretty hard though.. It became very frustrating at the ice peak.

Zero Hour (2011) Zero Hour (2011)

Coool

Epicness!

GSG - Who Picked Oddjob? GSG - Who Picked Oddjob?

Aight

Nice beat, great melody, good samples, but I would have used a different snare. I got the feeling something is missing, for my taste the snare is too weak. I would have used more of a snap/clap snare.
Who picked oddjob?! Restart game, no oddjob! and NO Niknak. Thats how it goes when we play James Bond Nightfire. :) Great song, keep doing what you do.
You got a new fan.

GunstarGreene responds:

I really hate snaps and claps. It's just my style. I wanted something just grimy for the drums on this one but thanks for the feedback. Always glad to grab a new fan, Cheers!

ibiza loop ;) WiP ibiza loop ;) WiP

Real smooth sound.

I like how it's mixed. The Sounds are so clear and smooth. I see where you want to go with this. Make it into a song :) Really do..

killerhoofd responds: