Zero Hour (2011) Zero Hour (2011)

Coool

Epicness!

GSG - Who Picked Oddjob? GSG - Who Picked Oddjob?

Aight

Nice beat, great melody, good samples, but I would have used a different snare. I got the feeling something is missing, for my taste the snare is too weak. I would have used more of a snap/clap snare.
Who picked oddjob?! Restart game, no oddjob! and NO Niknak. Thats how it goes when we play James Bond Nightfire. :) Great song, keep doing what you do.
You got a new fan.

GunstarGreene responds:

I really hate snaps and claps. It's just my style. I wanted something just grimy for the drums on this one but thanks for the feedback. Always glad to grab a new fan, Cheers!

ibiza loop ;) WiP ibiza loop ;) WiP

Real smooth sound.

I like how it's mixed. The Sounds are so clear and smooth. I see where you want to go with this. Make it into a song :) Really do..

killerhoofd responds:

thanks man:D

i,m happy you like it!!

Greensleeves (Relax) Greensleeves (Relax)

Not really relaxed

It's just an orchestral version of Greensleeves and for my opinion a little to much. Just a flute or violin version of greensleeves will be relax. But nothing special. 3/5 5/10

Boomstick Boomstick

THIS IS MY.... BOOMSTICK!

Love it.
I hoped for a warcraft III tribute :P But you did said the magic words =D
But overall: Great song.

10/10 5/5

Lashmush responds:

Well, the riflemen from Warcraft III that say it are actually quoting Ash from "Army of Darkness" which is where the sample in this song is from.

Thanks for the review.

japaneeese trance! japaneeese trance!

Good!

Real bouncy! Good quality and remixing of sound.
Really don't have much else to add to it. :P
5/5

Rustig :)

killerhoofd responds:

thank you very much!:D
see you in holland hahaahha!

Wierd...Strange...Awkward Wierd...Strange...Awkward

It's cool...

At first it's a little short, i expect more afterwards. It never really pumped.
The drums didn't really fit the beat, but it was a nice attempt. The melody itself is pretty good.

PrototypeX-M-4 responds:

LOL really?
I didn't expect that , anyways thank you for this nice review you really gave me an idea, I'll update this to a full song and I'll remove the STRANGE beats from it to be a scary and creepy song, thought......
THANKS <3

Captain, Captain! Captain, Captain!

Ai, i get the feeling.

Don't think other people really listened to this. It's pretty good. I got the feeling of this song. Good job!

Cybersief responds:

Thanks a lot. :)

NS94 - Suspension Tension NS94 - Suspension Tension

Ok, it indeed sounds like a soundtrack.

But.. I gave it 4/5 7/10 because the idea is cool.. But it sounds like a little loop. it is to repetive. Put in a few bridges or something, a little more change. But good job. :)

doodoohouseloop doodoohouseloop

Ok, cool!

It sounds real tight, but really? Doodoo? :P It spoils the moment :P
You must make this into a full song, it already sounds pro.